2022 pro gravity schedule

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I saw national championships are being streamed next weekend as I looked into it. They're using flobikes which I guess is an offshoot from flotrack who have streamed running events for years. 1. I looked into the flobikes package and I dont see a single other race I would stream except maybe Leadville (and honestly I really don't care about leadville). 2. Its 12 bucks a month (or 150 a year). But not just that but upon quick glance they sneakily make it look like 12 bucks a year. Bastards.
Screenshot_20220718-144230_Chrome.jpg

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Looks like dak won nationals with gwin taking second. No surprise there. Heard the course was a far cry from a world cup course and was more "blue-black."

Ian F

I watched a couple of course preview videos and the course didn't look too bad. Granted, it's often hard to tell given the Go Pro affect. But it appears they ran all classes down the same course, so it may have been designed with that in mind.

I have some time and not a ton going on at work this week, so I was thinking about making a last-minute trek out to Snowshoe for the World Cup this weekend. Then I looked at the weather forecast. While the weather out there is "unpredictable" at best, it still doesn't look promising. So I think I'll stay home - unless someone has a spare bed or couch.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Snowshoe update

Conditions in Greenland's track preview were muddy. Course looks entirely different from last year.

Balanche first in qualies by 7 seconds! Crazy.

Goldstone first in qualies by 12 seconds! My guess is Jordan Williams crashed since he's equally amazing.

Elite men still in qualies.

Short track not until 5pm tonight.

Ian F

I'm curious to see how the Elite men do. Kerr looks like he would have been fastest in timed training if he hadn't been slowed by a course marshal during his run. He was still second by about 2 seconds behind Greenland.

My WAG is the upper part of the course will dry out a bit for the race tomorrow but the woods will stay on the slippery side.

Edit: Results on PB - Pierron, Daprela and Kerr within a second of each other! And Goldstone's time would have qualified for 2nd in Elite. Wow!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Wow I can't believe kerr quified that high! I like him too (he follows my son on IG) but thats some serious company he's keeping there.

Dak and gwin back in 22-23 ugh. Austin Dooley solid at 20 and neko very solid at 26 - nice!

Top Bottom