2022 pro gravity schedule

serviceguy

Also, what’s with the frenchies and their pitiful mustaches!?!?! I had a mustache like Loris Vergier’s when I was 12 and not proud of it!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Why did Dak not go???? His insta says he tumbled yesterday but is still riding. But maybe q test revealed an injury. Damn.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Nevermind -- I forget the start list can differ from qualies. Dak and Reese wilson coming up!

Last edited:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
At this moment the incredible performance of the 2 top juniors carries exactly as it was in qualies into the final -- they would still be 2nd and 3rd in the elite race. Conditions factor of course but those guys are incredible.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Great race.. exciting through the final rider. Some crashes but still a positive day. Maybe not quite the crazy event fort william has been in the past but still great.

My PB fantasy team might be among the top in the world after today. Slay.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
leogang this weekend. Should be great. And muddy!! Here's my fantasy team. Might not be too late to swap depraela with reece wilson!

Edit: Reece is out hurt. Maybe Danny will step up since he's a quality mudder as well.

Screenshot_20220609-140942_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Ian F

Yep. Kerr recently posted his Quali-day LSD video and it'll be interesting to see what went down for him. In his practice day LSD he looked really good on track. Jenna Hastings on his team topped the Junior Women.

It should be a good race tomorrow. 6:30 start time... Ugh.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Yep great to see gwin quali 12th. Shaw 15 and dak 21. Forgot brosnan is back and great to see him quali 6th. Young intense rider Seth Sherlock 35th ahead of pierron. But Amaury is too good right now and I think we'll see something interesting tomorrow from him. Coulanges first by a half second over finn and matt walker -- I have to check but I don't recall coulanges ever winning a wc before. I don't normally love mud races but leogang is special and I'm psyched!

Ian F

I watched Kerr's LSD video - he had a huge OTB in the stump section that sent his bike flying 20 yards away off track.

Agreed - I definitely would count Amaury out. However, after watching a lot of helmet cam runs, it seems like getting a mistake-free run in is damn near impossible. The winner will be the one who gets away with them.

Yeah - great to see Gwin qualify well. Neko made the show too.

I think one good thing about Leogang is when it's muddy, it's pretty much the same for everyone compared to some other courses where mud conditions can vary and give some riders more of a disadvantage than others.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Is it me or is there no course preview on red bull? I know cathro has one on PB but normally there's something on red bull and there's nothing.

Ian F

There was a preview with Laurie Greenland and Jackson Goldstone - Red Bull taking advantage of two sponsored riders on the same team:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Today has been exciting so far. My favorite riders wo t podium but its still great watching. Womens race was a slaughter.

Top Bottom