2021 Trail Work Dirty Thursday Thread - Ringwood

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Art is getting ready to head in to the work site shortly. It is a hot one today, so he may not stay late tonight. Meet at the usual place.

serviceguy

Art is getting ready to head in to the work site shortly. It is a hot one today, so he may not stay late tonight. Meet at the usual place.
My yearly physical went rogue and amid other unexpected issues they pushed my blood work in the afternoon so I could only get to the work site 1 hour late. I was soon exhausted by the time the Art-O-Meter was already down to mid calf, so I could only manage to move a few pebbles and dig some dirt all the while moving around in a zombie like manner. The trail is coming along nicely, it's going to be fun (especially going downhill). Thank you guys once again for the great work you do in the park!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Thanks for the help Leo. Every little bit helps. I hope to be able to get out more often as well. I was up there Wednesday, and it certainly is coming along nicely.

serviceguy

Thanks for the help Leo. Every little bit helps. I hope to be able to get out more often as well. I was up there Wednesday, and it certainly is coming along nicely.
Is there going to be any work done today? I maybe able to get there even though a little late.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
We plan to continue dirty Thursdays for the next 2 weeks: Sep 16 and 23. Art has been going in around 3 and we work to about 6:15.
After that, no more after work work days as there is not enough daylight.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions