2021. .. now with even more 2020!

only problem is that the supply chain hasnt gotten any better....So while I do agree that there will be impulse buyers selling there bikes, the supply of new bikes still isnt what it used to be. And holy shit, if China ever does invade Taiwan.....well when you see those images of cuba and everyone drive 57 chevys....thats what our bikes will look like
Most producers I deal with are not waiting for the supply chain to catch up, as they would have to produce when materials, labor and storage are at their highest. Then when the economy craps out they are stuck holding the two ton turd no one wants to pay up for. They are waiting for inflation to be corrected and the trillions of dollars that were injected into the economy to be used up. Then demand will go back to a normalized pace.

The past few months with higher rates are slowing real estate. Mortgage defaults are up. Contractors are starting to have availability. Wholesale suppliers are starting to try to push products on retailers as some sectors have caught up and are now holding inventory at a very high price.

The sheet hawks is coming. Fawk I sound like DT

Most producers I deal with are not waiting for the supply chain to catch up, as they would have to produce when materials, labor and storage are at their highest. Then when the economy craps out they are stuck holding the two ton turd no one wants to pay up for. They are waiting for inflation to be corrected and the trillions of dollars that were injected into the economy to be used up. Then demand will go back to a normalized pace.

The past few months with higher rates are slowing real estate. Mortgage defaults are up. Contractors are starting to have availability. Wholesale suppliers are starting to try to push products on retailers as some sectors have caught up and are now holding inventory at a very high price.

The sheet hawks is coming. Fawk I sound like DT
I see no mention of 12 speed chains or cassettes. Does your crystal ball say when I'll see those?

Back
Top Bottom