2021 Niner RIP9 RDO 29er medium - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioGed

It's a size medium. I'm the 2nd owner. Neither I nor the prior owner have put this bike to a good use. I've put around 300 NJ miles on it, prior owner even less. I'm selling it because the bike leans a bit too much towards enduro side of the spectrum for me.

It is a stock 4 star Shimano XT build all around, Fox factory 150mm fork and 140mm shock, DT SWISS 1700 wheels, RaceFace Next R carbon cranks, KS Lev si dropper post, RaceFace carbon bar.

Check the Niner's website for the exact build/components (https://www.ninerbikes.com/rip-9-rdo-29/) or contact me for more details. As far as I know the currently sold model has the same geometry and spec as my bike.

The bike is in good/very good condition. It has only seen a couple of the northern NJ trails, no mountain creek or any other bike parks. It still has original Schwalbe tires in great shape. There is some typical wear & tear signs of northern NJ riding. I had two rock paint chips on the down tube which I patched up and are barely visible. I have put some extra transparent protection tape in that area since then.

Bike is located in Randolph, NJ.

Asking $3,200

IMG_5546.jpgIMG_5550.jpgIMG_5548.jpgIMG_5552.jpgIMG_5553.jpgIMG_5555.jpgIMG_5556.jpgIMG_5557.jpgIMG_5558.jpgIMG_5559.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom