Team MTBNJ Halter's
Canceled.....
372EDAE8-A709-4EA2-A055-46AB6840AB5D.jpeg

1619922085418.gif

I really just wanted an excuse to post this gif

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There will be some mtb coming this fall. Something big and new is in the works for October...stay tuned.

Came here to check on cross and saw this. Something fun still coming in October????

xc62701

Soon enough?

Check it out. If you like to ride Stephens, why not come do a whole lot of Stephens! If you don't know about Stephens, this even will get you to know and love Stephens.

The Iron Gate Endurance Race will be October 2nd.
Details below. I will make a separate thread shortly to help get the buzz going. You in?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet. I’m in. I need something on the calendar. Even if it’s only a couple months away.

Looking forward to it!

Ian F

Ooo... tempting. One of my teammates lives in Hacketstown. I'll see if I can talk him into the 25 miler.

Bummer about the cross series. After watching the races last year on the GCN+ app, it's kinda given me the itch for the first time in over 20 years. I suppose my Grade could be pressed into being a cross bike...

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ooo... tempting. One of my teammates lives in Hacketstown. I'll see if I can talk him into the 25 miler.

Bummer about the cross series. After watching the races last year on the GCN+ app, it's kinda given me the itch for the first time in over 20 years. I suppose my Grade could be pressed into being a cross bike...
I used my GT grade for 2 years.

Top Bottom