2021 Iron Furnace

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
Looks like the 2021 Iron Furnace race is a go. State has approved our COVID plan and permit looks to be issued. Working out details for start/finish. Registration limited to 150 but we will take it. Unless the State pulls this out from under us it will be a go but i have a permit.

We expect to have a fairly normal start with grouping spaced out and masks required until wheels roll.

Watch Bikereg for details.

Also very good chance this will be back in the Mid-Atlantic Series.

Wow good news! (I was secretly hoping you would postpone it so I could have more time to get in shape.)

My amateur photos
Dsc06105.jpg
Dsc06107.jpg
Dsc06108.jpg
Dsc06113.jpg
Dsc06119.jpg
Dsc06120.jpg
Dsc06122.jpg
Dsc06123.jpg
Dsc06127.jpg

If anyone sees the results, can you post a link?

Grazie!

What a great course and well run event. Unfortunately after trying to put a dig in on two singlespeeders, I had my head down on a fireroad and I missed the left into the singletrack about 3/4 of the way through the first lap. I disqualified myself and went out to do my second lap “for fun”. A hearty thanks to Jeff and everyone involved. So great seeing everyone and next year I’m definitely putting a 20T on instead of the 34x19 I ran today.

What a great course and well run event. Unfortunately after trying to put a dig in on two singlespeeders, I had my head down on a fireroad and I missed the left into the singletrack about 3/4 of the way through the first lap. I disqualified myself and went out to do my second lap “for fun”. A hearty thanks to Jeff and everyone involved. So great seeing everyone and next year I’m definitely putting a 20T on instead of the 34x19 I ran today.
I ran 36/20 today for 3rd in ss. It’s more about conserving yourself than gearing at wayway.

Back
Top Bottom