2021 Iron Furnace

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
Looks like the 2021 Iron Furnace race is a go. State has approved our COVID plan and permit looks to be issued. Working out details for start/finish. Registration limited to 150 but we will take it. Unless the State pulls this out from under us it will be a go but i have a permit.

We expect to have a fairly normal start with grouping spaced out and masks required until wheels roll.

Watch Bikereg for details.

Also very good chance this will be back in the Mid-Atlantic Series.

xc62701

Wow good news! (I was secretly hoping you would postpone it so I could have more time to get in shape.)

Kaleidopete

My amateur photos
Dsc06105.jpg
Dsc06107.jpg
Dsc06108.jpg
Dsc06113.jpg
Dsc06119.jpg
Dsc06120.jpg
Dsc06122.jpg
Dsc06123.jpg
Dsc06127.jpg

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone sees the results, can you post a link?

Grazie!

What a great course and well run event. Unfortunately after trying to put a dig in on two singlespeeders, I had my head down on a fireroad and I missed the left into the singletrack about 3/4 of the way through the first lap. I disqualified myself and went out to do my second lap “for fun”. A hearty thanks to Jeff and everyone involved. So great seeing everyone and next year I’m definitely putting a 20T on instead of the 34x19 I ran today.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
What a great course and well run event. Unfortunately after trying to put a dig in on two singlespeeders, I had my head down on a fireroad and I missed the left into the singletrack about 3/4 of the way through the first lap. I disqualified myself and went out to do my second lap “for fun”. A hearty thanks to Jeff and everyone involved. So great seeing everyone and next year I’m definitely putting a 20T on instead of the 34x19 I ran today.
I ran 36/20 today for 3rd in ss. It’s more about conserving yourself than gearing at wayway.

Top Bottom