2021 Iron Furnace

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
Looks like the 2021 Iron Furnace race is a go. State has approved our COVID plan and permit looks to be issued. Working out details for start/finish. Registration limited to 150 but we will take it. Unless the State pulls this out from under us it will be a go but i have a permit.

We expect to have a fairly normal start with grouping spaced out and masks required until wheels roll.

Watch Bikereg for details.

Also very good chance this will be back in the Mid-Atlantic Series.
 

xc62701

Well-Known Member
Wow good news! (I was secretly hoping you would postpone it so I could have more time to get in shape.)
 
Top Bottom