2020 gravity season

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They set a new date for Nationals rather than just cancel so I guess they are hopeful.

ebarker9

They set a new date for Nationals rather than just cancel so I guess they are hopeful.

I'd like to be hopeful, but I think the reality is that nobody knows more than anyone else so any rescheduling is just complete speculation. Certainly keeping my fingers crossed as the DH bike isn't really the best tool for riding in circles in the backyard.

02camaro

i dont know how they could hold a large event like that when professional sports IF they even come back this season will be without fans. i dont see how bike parks or theme parks could open when the only way they make money if off large crowds of people.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just saw on instagram that dirt bikes have been sneaking in and trashing lower dominion. The saddest part is they aren't even clearing the jumps lol.

The longer those trails sit there with zero staff presence the more they are going to go to shit. Oh well....you can't really hurt the tech trails.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m just hoping they do a deal on season passes. Hard to say which direction that will go...on one side it’s going to be a short season but the other side is they need to make up whatever lost revenue they can.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m just hoping they do a deal on season passes. Hard to say which direction that will go...on one side it’s going to be a short season but the other side is they need to make up whatever lost revenue they can.
After the mild winter I doubt there will be any discounts .

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe.. This was their worst ski season since I've lived here, but I also don't think people will be lining up to drop $400 for half of a downhill season.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Thunder writing on Instagram that they're opening in the weeks ahead. Never been but it looks like I'll be taking the son up to Massachusetts in May!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-213951_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-213951_Instagram.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 99

bergsnj

I guess the beirgarten will be closed, the only place where there could be any issue is the lift line. Make everyone stand a bike length apart. I can't wait till they get the OK to open. I'd say sometime in June they'll get the OK, who knows what kind of shape it will be in. I don't think they are able to work on it yet

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shorter road trip than Thunder. Powder Ridge opening 5/21.

Ever been here? Trailforks says 4 miles of trails. New to the scene so I get it may be lagging in updates. Curious how large it is.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
It is small but close-ish to NJ, fun and cheap. I was there once a few years ago. Lots has been done since then but see below thread for my original review:

Top Bottom