2020 garden thread

Zaskar

Slow season for me... Peppers and tomatoes are getting close. Green beans have been consistent while zucchini has not.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Looking for recommendations here is my criteria:

Pollinator for bees
perennial
flowers

I have some lavender thats going into a second season, and want to build on that

Also I'm planting milkweed for butterflies, yes I know there toxic so it needs to be able to deal with that

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Looking for recommendations here is my criteria:

Pollinator for bees
perennial
flowers

I have some lavender thats going into a second season, and want to build on that

Also I'm planting milkweed for butterflies, yes I know there toxic so it needs to be able to deal with that

I had a lot of success with wildflower seed mix from agway and lots of colorful flowers. Were planting more Delphinium soon they are perennials and the ones we have in the yard already always have a ton of bees.

THATmanMANNY

I want to plant a 'natural' fence between myself and neighbors. I love them but it's just too wild over there. They have storage trailers parked on m property taking up like 20'x6' of my property. I will be asking them to move them soon.

so a couple questions
-recommendation for green fence species, cost effective and grows fast!
-any surveyors here?
-how close can I plant these plants to the property line. I'm fine if it's on my property and I trim the one side on there's

I like the idea of Forsythia's. They are pretty right now.

Top Bottom