Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fun times tonight!
A545900A-DA5F-4C80-B9F6-6DF4A961E185.jpeg

SumitK

Here is the route.
We hit all the good stuff tonight. Things we usually don't ride
Like high tech 1-2
View attachment 102435

My favorite times is when I test my limits and my most memorable are those where I go past them. Yesterday is definitely going to be one of those. Did I really try the hardest run at Chimney Rock on my 3rd day?? Appreciate the tagalong and all the tips my friends. I'll keep an eye out for when the blue and white trails open up. Great meeting everyone!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
My favorite times is when I test my limits and my most memorable are those where I go past them. Yesterday is definitely going to be one of those. Did I really try the hardest run at Chimney Rock on my 3rd day?? Appreciate the tagalong and all the tips my friends. I'll keep an eye out for when the blue and white trails open up. Great meeting everyone!!

Nice meeting you!

would have loved to have been able to ride. Second broken bike at CR this year. Last one i had to walk from the gillbride lot back to newmans.
if it's gunna break, might as well be in the parking lot!
will pm about that thing we talked about. eventually, i'm slow, cause i'm old.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Will someone talk me into this next week? :)

you got dirty with those other girls.
:D (is that out of line, double entendre stuff?)
i can mute myself for a day for that.

fun monday is always the way to go - unless ya can't make it, and then 6:30 out of BMP is ok.

Mare

you got dirty with those other girls.
:D (is that out of line, double entendre stuff?)
i can mute myself for a day for that.

fun monday is always the way to go - unless ya can't make it, and then 6:30 out of BMP is ok.
Haha!!! I totally want to post a clip from Frasier, but then I think I'll be the one out of line.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure what to do about tomorrow. It's been raining here since 4:30. Very bad thunderstorms ripped through.

Looks like more tomorrow around start time. I'm sure it's going to be wet and muddy behind the ballfields and black trail.
I'm leaning towards cancelling this for tomorrow.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like I'm out.
I have no functioning mountain bike. Both shocks are out on the 429s.
I just plugged two holes on my rear tire on the Mach 6. I don't trust it to ride on yet.
20190819_155743.jpg

Top Bottom