2019 [Usually CR] Funday Monday

I'm thinking that the 27+ 2.8-3.0 might be my sweet spot. Even before the flat, I wasn't thrilled with the lack of suspension and handling. Maybe I should have tried one out first? I'll give it few more shots though before I make up my mind.

I'm thinking that the 27+ 2.8-3.0 might be my sweet spot. Even before the flat, I wasn't thrilled with the lack of suspension and handling. Maybe I should have tried one out first? I'll give it few more shots though before I make up my mind.

It is different. Go find some tech you have trouble riding, and roll it fat.

It is slower, but yes stay on the bike.

Even thought some plumbing has been added to my tasks for the weekend I am going to be off on Monday and Tuesday (even thought Tuesday includes about 2.5 hours on the dentist chair so no fun and games for me after that), I may end up joining you guys for some fun Monday and two days in a row CR riding if it’s still going to happen.

Not sure what to do about tomorrow.
1.5 inches of rain in 12 hours
20191027_193303.jpg

Any suggestions?
MTB bikes on dirt roads in Bedminster?

Cush!
Think I'm going to go finish up the eagle trail tomorrow, so it will be earlier than the normal funMon start time.

Dropped pin
Near Bedminster, NJ 07921
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Hq3xjXGKm1A9F3HG6
MTB gravel ride.
Bring your CX bike if you want.
Mine is on my trainer.
SS if that floats your boat.

5:30 Burnt Mills Park.
18 mile groad ride.
Bring lights front and rear.
We will be on public roads.
Expect 12-14 avg.
Who's reluctantly in?
Very reluctantly in. I don't know if I can keep that pace but I can try. I just put gears on the A2R so I'll probably run that one tomorrow.

It is RV, but from the railroad lot of cushetunk mountain preserve. https://goo.gl/maps/eFm8Suki7iDmb7hm6

Not sure yet - maybe 3:30 - was planning on riding in on the fatbike.
Interested?
Yes I am. Not sure if I can get down there, I haven’t been to RV is many years. I remember many hills. I’m old, fat and slow, but if you don’t mind warning a little, I’d like to go. I’ll send you a pm around noon. If your game, and I can get out of work, I’m in.

Yes I am. Not sure if I can get down there, I haven’t been to RV is many years. I remember many hills. I’m old, fat and slow, but if you don’t mind warning a little, I’d like to go. I’ll send you a pm around noon. If your game, and I can get out of work, I’m in.

the hills are still there, but if you are willing, i'm always up for giving a tour.
half of it is downhill, if that helps. :p

Reactions: rlb
Back
Top Bottom