2019 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29er Frame - XL - SOLD

Mike679

Got this 2019 Epic Expert Carbon 29er frame as a warranty replacement for my 2006 Stumpjumper frame that I cracked a few weeks ago. Fresh out of the bubble wrap to take the photo. This frame is gorgeous and light as hell. Shock, Brain, seat collar, mounting hardware all included. Would love to have built this up myself, but I also just bought a Giant Trance X 29 2 so I don't have the $$ to shell out for the additional carbon and components to properly do this frame justice.

$1100

I work all over central & northern NJ so I can meet up with anyone who may be interested pretty easily.

Mikeepic.jpg

Last edited:

Mike679

Yeah I was pretty impressed with how they responded, especially since the Stumpjumper was coming up on being 15 years old. I didn't really get a sense for how beaten that thing was until I stripped everything off of it. On another note, Sourland Cycles in Hopewell was excellent in helping me out on this. The shop I originally purchased the bike from hasn't been a Specialized dealer for years so I went to Sourland and they didn't hesitate to go out of their way for me, even though I'm not a regular customer. Really nice, professional people working there, I have to say.

Mike679

Got this 2019 Epic Expert Carbon 29er frame as a warranty replacement for my 2006 Stumpjumper frame that I cracked a few weeks ago. Fresh out of the bubble wrap to take the photo. This frame is gorgeous and light as hell. Shock, Brain, seat collar, mounting hardware all included. Would love to have built this up myself, but I also just bought a Giant Trance X 29 2 so I don't have the $$ to shell out for the additional carbon and components to properly do this frame justice.

$1300

I work all over central & northern NJ so I can meet up with anyone who may be interested pretty easily.

MikeView attachment 141416
Bump & price drop

Top Bottom