2019 Santa Cruz Hightower 29er Carbon SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Eagle GX Drivetrain-about 4 rides on it (except for NX crank - not new).
52-12-30.
-140 Rockshox Revelation front
-135 Fox Float DPS rear
-Minion DHF 29 front- original excellent shape
- Rekon rear-new
WTB seat-new
WTB front wheel
New Sunringle Duroc 30 rear wheel
ODI Rogue Grips
Comes with factory touch up paint
Pedals are not included

Bought new Thanksgiving 2019 and used until October 2020 then mostly been sitting in my garage. Was riding my fatbike mostly during 2020, then got the hardtail bug and have no need for a full suspension. I initially posted this bike last fall but pulled it from the market as I did not have a 2nd bike. Now that I obtained another hardtail listing the Hightower again. Excellent condition and well maintained. Some nics and scuffs. Fun bike for people that like full suspension 8AA91917-6C18-4ACB-804D-15531AB5AB8F.jpeg8410F675-E4DB-42A8-AD64-484DBB894423.jpegE65E509F-D4FD-4D16-9DE1-1D1173031C57.jpegAD9586C4-A08A-4B20-BCC5-DBB23FCCB685.jpeg912DF3F9-BD2E-44D1-A2BA-4279E7558632.jpeg6F6AC0B3-772C-4707-9805-B50D43FA3301.jpeg

Last edited:

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Thanks for the compliment @kbajaj . I forgot to mention this bike is set up as a 29er but can also be set up 27.5 plus. Another thing I forgot, this bike has a flip chip so frame has 2 height positions.

Last edited:

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Where you located?
Hi Tommy, I’m in Ridgewood, NJ. I always ask people if they know Paramus, and the response is usually- of course and they have great malls. Then I say it’s the quaint old fashioned village next to Paramus but without a mall 😁. So far I have one person coming over Monday after work and maybe another Saturday or Sunday. Interest picked up after dropping below $3k. I have it listed for more money on Pinkbike as I started posting it there a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Some people are coming to see the bike. Went in the garage to pull the bike out of the back and found some tinny pin holes on the rear Minion DHR. Going to throw a Rekon on now. Rolls better and grips nice

serviceguy

A
Some people are coming to see the bike. Went in the garage to pull the bike out of the back and found some tinny pin holes on the rear Minion DHR. Going to throw a Rekon on now. Rolls better and grips nice
Are you sure it wasn’t just sealant sipping through the rubber due to the bike not being used for a while? Clean the DHR and include as a spare with the bike, +$50…

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
A

Are you sure it wasn’t just sealant sipping through the rubber due to the bike not being used for a while? Clean the DHR and include as a spare with the bike, +$50…
I probably should have done that. The Rekon is on now and flawless(I don’t feel like switching it back) so who ever buys the bike gets the DHF free. Thanks Leo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom