2019 Gravity Season

I'll be back at creek saturday and it's looking like the trail conditions should be good (after earlier looking like rain all week). My son is doing the all day intermediate kid camp and I think I'll go up in the afternoon for a half day pass (2-6pm). Just bringing the stumpy so just greens and blues. Holler if you're around that day.

Dylan got his kids intermediate DH lesson Saturday at Creek with Kathi and John Hanson. Learned a lot, and John hucked liked 40 feet for them as a treat. I got some alone time on the trails and then chased the kids after their lessons. Gorgeous fall day. Hopefully get to creek one more time before the season is over.

Who's going to creek Saturday for the jump jam? I'll be there to ride and watch the fun stuff at 11. Last day of the year for us. Boy is getting a season pass for xmas.

Unfortunately, I'm in NH this weekend. I'm kinda bummed as I really want to look at the Dominion line again with my recently improved jumping skills. I don't know how I can get there before the end of the season. I am planning to bring my bike again next trip to go to the Highland closing weekend festivities, so at least there's that...

Who's going to creek Saturday for the jump jam? I'll be there to ride and watch the fun stuff at 11. Last day of the year for us. Boy is getting a season pass for xmas.

Damn, this will be the first one I miss in a long, long time. Too many Kiddy activities line up. Hoping to make it up there one more time before they close down for the season....

BTW, did anyone catch rampage? Those guys are truly mental. The stuff looks insanely massive from a helicopter filming hundreds of yards away. I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

BTW, did anyone catch rampage? Those guys are truly mental. The stuff looks insanely massive from a helicopter filming hundreds of yards away. I can only imagine what it looks like in person.
I meant to watch it but work got in the way, so no spoilers please(even though it almost doesn’t matter with that type of event). Why wouldn’t they do it on a weekend?

I meant to watch it but work got in the way, so no spoilers please(even though it almost doesn’t matter with that type of event). Why wouldn’t they do it on a weekend?

I've wondered that as well. Might be so they have more flexibility for weather delays? The start was delayed so the live feed (which is actually delayed by at least 30 min) ran until after 11PM our time. I missed the first few runs, but watched the rest of it. Insane runs this year.

Yes that's exactly it, due to the weather. I believe they changed the format a few years ago in case they have to cancel the entire day due to the wind, they can still run it Saturday......not sure why they wouldn't run it on Saturday, with Sunday as the backup......

I doubt it's Vali Holl. I've read she has a long-term deal with YT/TLD/SRAM. Plus, she's not planning to race the full season next year due to school.

Possibly Nina Hoffman? I've read she's continuing her current deal; may become a full Syndicate member; and I remember her saying in a post-race interview that she is talking to a lot of teams. So it's anyone's guess at this point. We probably won't really know until January.

If female, I'm thinking Camille Balanche. She hinted at having a team ride for 2020. Seagrave is also supposedly not riding aTransition next year, but I think that's more of change of equipment deal, rather than changing teams deal.

Back
Top Bottom