Last edited:

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
need one of these
3f63c078713f28d356c046dea4c6db8d--bike-humor-limo.jpg

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Hiked up this morning to my secret stash spot with 40 lbs of hydrating liquid. Sadly none of it was beer. You’ll have to finish the ride for that. :cool:

As for riders, we’re pretty much at full capacity. If you want in PM me or plan to make your own way back to the top. Thanks.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
We had a few drop out so there is room if anyone else wants to join us. See details in the first post.

This is our current list...

Me
Matt H
Robert M
Rob W
Lee M +1
Chris K
Chris S
Tab M
Manny

serviceguy

I did a quick test today to check if I had what it takes. I don't. Rode from Cupsaw to TOS on Skyline Dr, then took Cannonball and Ramapo-Ringwood back down to Ryerson but by the time I was at TOS I had no energy left, just didn't know it yet. It was brutal and had to walk most of the climbs. It's going to be fun if you have the legs to do it, the downhills are techy but fun (if you remember to switch your shock to open after riding the road for 5 miles, ask me how I know). Enjoy on Sunday.

Ashcor

hmmm thought I had replied with a positive but I guess I was just thinking it... I'm in and can shuttle about 4 bikes in a pinch.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
hmmm thought I had replied with a positive but I guess I was just thinking it... I'm in and can shuttle about 4 bikes in a pinch.
Awesome. I think we’re good regarding shuttles but PM me your number in case. See you tomorrow at the start.

Top Bottom