2019-20 ski / snow board season

kidzach

Superstar cam today. I was there on March 13th, got a good day in with my friends that live up there. Got up on the 14th and it was shut down. Have not been back up since, sucks owning a condo and not being able to use it. View attachment 127221
I look at this everyday. It kills me. But I really believe they have enough snow on Superstar to open late this month. Season passholders recieved an e-mail giving us $150 off next seasons pass because of covid-19. That's not a good sign.

Zaskar

I look at this everyday. It kills me. But I really believe they have enough snow on Superstar to open late this month. Season passholders recieved an e-mail giving us $150 off next seasons pass because of covid-19. That's not a good sign.

I used to check out cams/snow reports everyday. Once the shut down happened I couldn't bear to look. I had Spring trips planned for Killington and Sugarbush.....

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I used to check out cams/snow reports everyday. Once the shut down happened I couldn't bear to look. I had Spring trips planned for Killington and Sugarbush.....
ive never wanted snow to melt faster...was hopeful for a few rides at the bush on the bike

R grate

Berthoud pass Colorado
skinned about 7 miles up on this mother fucker . What a Grate day , looks like 3 more weeks of skiing before the bikes and dirt bikes come out ,Grand Junction & Moab is in 5 weeks ? no wonder I’m 38 pounds lighter then when I was a N.J. life is good FF09C773-AC4D-4AB2-BFD7-1E02DDA71444.jpeg3FDFD879-A5A0-45EE-B309-52ACA8947C1B.jpeg541FFFD2-90CE-4D4D-8C5D-18D9732C2D05.jpeg

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
This kills me. Taken today at Snoqualmie. My son is living my dream. June for crying out loud!
F1F7DB3D-7DFE-47EF-BDCE-9BA1396E3A30.jpeg

Reactions: don

roc

What’s everybody thinking about season passes for next year, epic, ikon? i Am a little nervous about buying a pass and then having everything shut down again.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What’s everybody thinking about season passes for next year, epic, ikon? i Am a little nervous about buying a pass and then having everything shut down again.

We have considered this, since we are in Tremblant every Xmas with my wife's family. But who knows if the border will be open, or if we will even make it if it is. So probably nothing right now.

roc

We have considered this, since we are in Tremblant every Xmas with my wife's family. But who knows if the border will be open, or if we will even make it if it is. So probably nothing right now.
If the border does open, and stays open, you should definitely do the ikon. Free place to stay with family near tremblant, nice! plus it will definitely motivate you to get to the other ikon places in the East.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Holding off for now. Despite all the emails about last time for biggest discount I think more will come. Or the world will end before the snow falls again.

Top Bottom