2018 Trek Farley EX 8 - Basically New *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Size 17.5
Price $2600
https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/fat-bikes/farley-ex/farley-ex-8/p/17074/

Condition - mostly brand new.... seriously. Stock tires/wheelset/cassette/rotors have never seen dirt. Frame has two test rides at allaire, and one ride at Wiss using a carbon wheelset. Bluto fork has one more ride on it at French Creek on our Farley 7 (to make it hardtail instead of rigid for a race).

Swapped dropper for Thomson Elite setback... dont have dropper.

Does't get much newer than this. Wife decided she doesn't need/want full suspension and wants to harness her skills on a hardtail race bike instead. Need $$ to purchase said race bike. Help fund awesome wife doing awesome things.

2018-05-13 11.21.46.jpg

2018-05-13 11.21.55.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.23.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.43.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.04.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.13.jpg

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
You do realize JT will be on this soon enough just saying...
Some should scoop this up quick before that happens.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
this is bad timing, i was riding jungle today and thinking how much fun i could have with fat tires on my bike . . .

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I can't wait to see what Serena will do on a proper race bike. Good call, and great deal on this one. GLWS.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I can't wait to see what Serena will do on a proper race bike. Good call, and great deal on this one. GLWS.

Thanks Ken. I'm more worried about what I'm gonna ride once I can't keep up with her and JT.... But that's a damn good problem to have! Throwing some 3.8s on my Carver for the first time today.

@P.Uribe I sent ya a PM with my cell #. Not sure if you saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom