2018 Merida 29er MTB for sale (with power meter and dumb trainer)

carvegybe

Hi All,

I just bought a new bike and prefer to do indoor rides in the gym now that this is possible again, so I am thinking to sell this bike/kit. It still serves a purpose so sale depends on appetite for a bike that is not known in the US (to my knowledge Merida has an anti-compete arrangement with Specialized in the US). Would be looking to clear $2,500 to sell.

Merida One Twenty XT Edition 2018 Bike (XL alloy frame)

Details about the bike are here (note additional link for geometry info): https://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Merida/One-Twenty-XT-Edition-29,21466

Functional condition: everything works great, bike has been regularly maintained and cleaned almost after every ride….normal wear and tear, but no dents/damage. Chain replaced always based on stretch tool (roughly every 6 months). Suspension not yet serviced this season.

Upgrades (made last season except for power meter which was bought in March 2019):

• 3rd Generation Stages left crank-based power meter (Bluetooth and ANT+)
  • DT Swiss M1900 wheelset with DT Swiss 360/370 hub
  • Maxxis Minions DHF/DHRII combo
  • Race face 790mm carbon bar (or original Merida 740mm alloy bar also available if 790mm too wide)
  • Salsa 40mm stem
  • Shimano XT (M8000) brakes and (Ice-Tech) rotors (incl new brake lines)
  • Shimano XT derailleur (longer cage version)
  • Shimano XLS cassette 11-42
  • WTB Rocket saddle
  • ODI grips
Additional kit:
  • Saris Fluid 2 trainer with mounting kit adjusted to fit the bike (mounts perfectly, very stable, bought new in August 2021)
  • Slick wheel for use with trainer (WTB STp i23) with Michelin Dynamic Classic 700 x23C tire
  • Shimano SLX 11-42 cassette on the trainer wheel
  • Spare Michelin Dynamic Classic 700 x23C tire (unused)
  • Can throw in an additional Shimano XT 11-42 cassette, lightly used…
Send a private msg if interested.

ThanksBL photo.jpg

Top Bottom