2018 Gravity Season

Don’t be a hater just because them guy has some cred. Besides, it’s thurdsday night, shouldn’t you be out on some cruise night? Wait, but it’s raining, it might get wet.

I'm not a hater, I like Keanu's movies. Of course his best role was as Ted "Theodore" Logan

I was told they are shooting for Memorial Day weekend. They still have some snow on the mountain.

Thanks!

I find it odd that Kingdom Trails just opened this weekend considering how much further north it is.

Thanks!

I find it odd that Kingdom Trails just opened this weekend considering how much further north it is.

Ski resorts make snow and then pack it down into glacial ice fields. Plus, they are usually on north facing slopes so they don't get the full sun to increase melting until later in the Spring.

From the pictures I've seen, the guys at the Plattekill ESC enduro this weekend may have to cross a few feet of snow.

Last edited:
is creek open during weekdays yet? they revamped their website and made it only accessible to people with a degree in rocket science (i dont have that), it is impossible to find the hours.

Last edited:
I imagine they're dependent on high school labor, so they need to wait until the school year ends.

Blue Mtn's Friday afternoon opening has a similar start date.

Killington bike park is opening Memorial Day Weekend and if there's snow, you can ski/board too plus:
"In observance of Memorial Day, on Monday, May 28 we will offer the following activities FREE to active duty, retired and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Military with a valid ID: Skiing/Riding (if available), Mountain Bike Lift and Trail Tickets and Golf Course greens fees. Thanks to all who have served, and those who continue to serve."

Last edited:
Didn't get to ride the course but but it was definitely a hero dirt day....funny story.....newB lift attendant is standing there and Aaron gwin rolls up to get on the lift all decked out in his kit, with his red bull helmet, and his super shiny bike....

NewB lift attendant: "hey are you like sponsored or something?"
Aaron gwin: **chuckles** "yeah something like that"

The difference between being "famous" and "mtn bike famous"

Even then - I'm sure at least half of my riding buddies wouldn't know Gwin if he was standing in front of them, riding kit or not.

Eeeeeee! My MTBPARKS Pass arrived today. Will be putting it to use tomorrow!

IMG_20180525_133842.jpg

Of course Gwin takes the win... can’t wait to watch him rip the next World Cup race.

‘Merica!!

Back
Top Bottom