2018 Gravity Season

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
errr, ummmm..

2018 schedule will be published soon
Early Season Hours – Opening Day to June 21
SEMANTICS, DAN! JEEEEEZ. Just trying to help out our lord and savior Mayor McCheese....

I still want to shoot shotguns, though. Just throwing that out there...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOL ok, clay pigeons it is. F it.

And yeah, the website kinda references opening day as just "opening day". On point.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Dear informed masses,

When does Thunder Mountain open?

Thanks,
The ignorant proletariat

Ignorant Proletariat!!!!!
4821836D-4428-4402-89CA-B4EAD89427BE.jpeg

Don’t make me .........

Power to da people!....
360754E9-B132-4DF8-8199-BE0B2F456692.gif

I’m out.;)

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is for the sporting clays park in Ringwood, lol. Totally unrelated, but I will school all of you in shooting clays
I will put my daughter and son without my input. These teens will school most shooters. I seen them compete against competitive shooters and come out on top. They been trapping since 8 years old.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will put my daughter and son without my input. These teens will school most shooters. I seen them compete against competitive shooters and come out on top. They been trapping since 8 years old.
That's awesome! I grew up shooting clays weekly with my uncle who competes in masterclass. Haven't been since I moved to NJ.... left all my guns with my dad because trying to figure out the legal way to bring them here gave me a headache.

Clays schmays. Can you fake hunters actually hit a flying bird that pops out of nowhere?
No, no I can't, lol. Last time I went on a dove hunt I think I burned a hundred shells and walked out with 2 birds.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
your on!

fair warning last time i was up there i shot 22 and 23 out of 25 for 2 respective rounds in a row (trap).

Your all on, except for the kids. I routinely shoot 23-25, but some of the kids down at the club are no joke, shooting 195-198 out of 200. Lets make it interesting instead, find a 3-gun course. For those who don't know what that is, check out Keanu training for John Wick:

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
That's awesome! I grew up shooting clays weekly with my uncle who competes in masterclass. Haven't been since I moved to NJ.... left all my guns with my dad because trying to figure out the legal way to bring them here gave me a headache.

No, no I can't, lol. Last time I went on a dove hunt I think I burned a hundred shells and walked out with 2 birds.

Bringing them to Jersey is easy. Long guns you can just bring in, pistols you need permits and an FFL to FFL transfer. Ok, getting the ID card and permits isn't exactly "easy" in NJ, but it just takes time and a visit to your local PD.

rick81721

Lothar

Ha I've never tried dove hunting but an old friend used to do it a lot - he said it was pretty much the hardest birds to hit - fast and small.

rick81721

Lothar
Your all on, except for the kids. I routinely shoot 23-25, but some of the kids down at the club are no joke, shooting 195-198 out of 200. Lets make it interesting instead, find a 3-gun course. For those who don't know what that is, check out Keanu training for John Wick:

He should've practiced fighting more for the second movie - that opening scene was embarrassingly bad.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Love that video, Keanu is legit. When I lived down south I was a member at a range that had a few tactical courses....so fun. I dumped a lot of lead on the pistol speed course.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
He should've practiced fighting more for the second movie - that opening scene was embarrassingly bad.

Bad in what way exactly? You have to enjoy movies like this on their own terms. Jeez, and I thought I was a grumpy old fart. FYI, he also did all of the fight scenes (trained extensively with a bunch of MMA guys), and did most of the driving.

Reactions: don

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m planning to hit Creek tomorrow after riding Wawayanda with the “Fun Friday Ride” crew (I will be dead and useless but that’s what ski lifts are for) if anyone else is out hit me up.

rick81721

Lothar
Bad in what way exactly? You have to enjoy movies like this on their own terms. Jeez, and I thought I was a grumpy old fart. FYI, he also did all of the fight scenes (trained extensively with a bunch of MMA guys), and did most of the driving.

Did you see it? He was slow, stiff, could barely kick above his waist. Should've used a stunt double.

Top Bottom