2016 Mooch Madness H2H Race at Allamuchy pictures

gtluke

The Moped
Can I just paypal you for the copy of my photo from the Cat3 race? This smug mug licensing has me nervous that I need to get a lawyer.

Photo Here. I should have focused more on @gtluke than racing. Guess that's part of being a racing noob.
Yeah, prevered actually.
gtluke@gmail.com
right click save as. the forum auto resizes the view but this is the full size once downloaded.
i-DngX8Hw.jpg

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@gtluke yyyyeaaaaahhhhh... like you're one to critique fashion choices...

bitch, please.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmm there was a tall dude in an orange T that got pics, maybe it was just a rogue eagle scout.

I think @soundz may have your podium but he sleeps like a vampire/spider/cat so he may or may not be asleep or sleeping for 48 hours. Eventually he will wake up.

ekuhn

I hear MTBNJ has some awesome socks for sale.

I bet they do, but also wanted a t-shirt as a matched set - but apparently no one wears anything bigger than a size Large and my luck was that it might have been a kids sized Large.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any chance you or someone else got the women's endurance podium? Great pics!

I think @soundz may have your podium but he sleeps like a vampire/spider/cat so he may or may not be asleep or sleeping for 48 hours. Eventually he will wake up.

I must have been somewhere else. It wasn't done at the same time as the Men's Endurance? I have the men's but not women's. Hopefully it turns up.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should borrow some of Mitch gold chains he has left over from the 70's.
Kirt needs to wear a hat next time, the reflection off his head threw the exposure off on Jimmy's camera.

Top Bottom