2015 Trek Farley 8

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
CIMG1199.JPG Yearly new steed is on it's way. Lucky for you I'm selling my Farley with less than 50 miles on it. Already set up tubeless and has ESI Chunky grips. 19.5 large. Asking $2400.SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Last edited:

hardtale70

Shop Keep
So it's me and Jimmy V. Both trying to pass down our good fortune and offer up to you schmucks stuff you can't have, get or afford. My stuff is mint/unsed his is mint w/ 1000s of miles on it and I always have to deal with snarky mofo's. WTF!!! In the last 2 years a F29 Carbon 3 and a Superfly 9.8 have both ended up with buyers who were ridiculously happy and arguing that there's no way the bike could possibly be used. This puppy is heading to Trexlertown on 10/3 so get on it or STFU. PS The Farley drops the 9.8 like a bad habit in any trail condition:D

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I test rode this same bike at a demo at alaire. It is a amazingly fun bike to ride. The bluto fork really makes it shine over the 6 imho. Its the wrong size and I just bought a new bike.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
5 reasons to buy this awesomeawesome bike

1 snow is coming if it doesn't then who cares
2 brett has been a bike rat mechanic forever
3 bike mechanics keep there shit clean
4 he really wants that fat canonndale
5 brett has an awesome beard

Fat Trout

If only it was a 17.5. My wife has taken over my 6 and I'm looking for a fat bike with a Bluto. Might have to look at the 9

hardtale70

Shop Keep
I would lik
If only it was a 17.5. My wife has taken over my 6 and I'm looking for a fat bike with a Bluto. Might have to look at the 9
oh, but it's an "actual" 18.5 and a "virtual" 19.5!!?? You never can tell in Trek's wacky world of sizing.....

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Bike will be at Velofest in Trexlertown on Saturday! Credit cards Accepted! After that you're outta luck you cheap little ingrates...................

Top Bottom