2015 trek Crockett 7 56cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Bike is in perfect working order. Equipped with shimano 105 and ultegra derailleur. Easton ea 70 wheels taped to run tubeless. It’s set up with road tires but is a true cx bike. 1x10. Great bike for training on the road or even doing some cross rides or racing. Your’s for 600 dollars. 8E557A0D-1FA6-4877-A6FA-A224269FD664.png

Last edited:

iman29

ugh i hate being so damn tall when it comes to this stuff. great price someone should buy this.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Damn you're way up there... wonder if we can find a mule. Showed him the bike and he's all for it, perfect starter bike

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im just over 1/2 hour . . . and hit mooch often enough we could probably work som e thing out

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
might be able to do saturday after lunch, gotta see where im riding.

only issue is i may not be in the office tomorrow, depends on this ice storm tonight

Matt_

I Get Jokes
might be able to do saturday after lunch, gotta see where im riding.

only issue is i may not be in the office tomorrow, depends on this ice storm tonight

Can send you cash via PayPal or I can swing by after the home inspection today

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll be around mooch Saturday

what time? thinking ill just ride there saturday, gonna have to be 11 or later tho since we are having the last window installed in the am and the wife is going to the gym, so when she gets home i can leave . . .

xc62701

Lol I can help him out since I'll be riding with him Saturday. We'll be there riding 8-12ish.

Santa

what time? thinking ill just ride there saturday, gonna have to be 11 or later tho since we are having the last window installed in the am and the wife is going to the gym, so when she gets home i can leave . . .

I’ll be riding there from 8-12ish. We are parking at the school off 517 to hit deer park first.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll be riding there from 8-12ish. We are parking at the school off 517 to hit deer park first.

would you rather i swing by your place OMW home to pick it up then? so we dont have to try and meet at the trailhead? ill pm you my cell number so we can figure this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom