2015 MTBNJ Event Calendar

GratefulRider

The dh-40 is back!

This is good. I love the 6pack but it does get a bit monotonous. This 45 miler should be fun and like you pointed out, it's a good tune up for w101. I commend your creativity. I do hope that the 6 pack lives though.

Thank you.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The dh-40 is back!

This is good. I love the 6pack but it does get a bit monotonous. This 45 miler should be fun and like you pointed out, it's a good tune up for w101. I commend your creativity. I do hope that the 6 pack lives though.

Thank you.

Jeff, ...no 6pack= Yippy, 45 miler= fun, yippy no 6 pack=boo:hmmm:

You will like both no yes ok then.. so we can count you in?

I will still be cheering for you bro...

Last edited:

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
I'm very excited about all of this! Hopefully this will help my get over my case of the not ridings!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man, how things have changed.

Kevin, things really haven't changed that much. Cx was Jim's change. I've known and have been riding with Jim forever. We use to go up to Killington Vermont to downhill on our little MTB bikes and Jim was doing Trials on ever rock he could find. He is just back at his roots..

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dare i say that Jim brought CX to mtbnj, he was definitely on the front edge of that. That was more what i was referring too.

He did, but that was only after he created the Internet. He was Al Gore's roommate in college.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dare i say that Jim brought CX to mtbnj, he was definitely on the front edge of that. That was more what i was referring too.

True then.. He was also riding a Kelly Singlespeed before anybody else ever had a singlespeed. He is cutting edge.. I wonder what's next??

Top Bottom