2014 Specialized Tarmac ...Sold

Jonnyrl1

Up for sale is my 2014 Tarmac 10 speed. Its a fact9r carbon frame. It has 105 shifters and ultegra F/R derailleurs and cassette. Wheels are roval 35s w/ DT hubs and aluminum brake track. Also will include the stock axis wheels that I never used. Bike has been meticulously maintained by Hilltop bikes.
It has a paint scratch in top tube (see pic) that happened against my fence while washing it. Never crashed or dropped. Bike has approx 7k miles according to strava. Recabled and all new bearings done last winter.
Size 54 generally will fit anyone with a 28-32 inseam

1533385609504.png
1533385637240.png
1533385658776.png

pygmypony

hey John, it's Joe C...i thought you might have posted your bike on here. bummer - but i think it might be a bit small for me. i'm 6' and have ridden a 56cm road bike. regardless, i'm travelling the rest of this week and this weekend. if this baby is still up for sale when i get back, maybe i can take it for a quick spin to see if the size is workable. thanks!

qclabrat

How did I miss this? I would call seconds but I just picked up a frame. Rule of thumb, sell you road bike the weeks leading to the TDF. Afterwards, there's a massive drop-off in interests.

Top Bottom