2014 On-One 456 Evo2, small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karate Monkey

For sale is a 2014 On-One 456 Evo2, small (16", I am 5'9", for reference). The oldest component on the frame is the fork, at just about 18 hours of ride time, everything else is around 10, down to 3 for the chain and the cassette. Everything is/was maintained by myself, a professional mechanic.

Fork: Rockshox Recon Gold RL, set to 120mm
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Stem: Truvativ T30, 90mm
Handlebars: Truvativ T30, cut to about 590mm
Grips: ODI Yeti Extreme lock ons.
Seatpost: On-One, 2 bolt
Saddle: Spec. Romin, a generic Velo (pictured), or WTB Laser V test ride, your choice.
Clamp: Red anodized Hope QR
Crankset: SRAM X7, 28-42. This can be used spiderless.
Shifters: SRAM X7, 2x10. Cabled w/ jagwire pro braided.
Derailleurs: SRAM X7, 2x10. Medium cage rear.
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, 11-32
Brakes: Elixir 5, fresh bleed/pads, HS1 rotors, 160mm front and rear.
Wheels: Custom laced WTB Frequency i23 to Hope Pro2 Evos, with Sapim laser spokes. Come with an ITS Invader 2.5 mounted front, modified to fit, and a WTB Prowler 2.1 rear.

Included is a slightly used WTB Prowler 2.1 for the front and two ITS System 5 2.25s, never mounted. Also included are either a pair of red VP-001 platforms or Shimano DX 647 pedals w/ cleats, a Topeak PocketShock DXG pump, Blackburn Mammoth Stage 2 mini pump, a Blackburn Slick cage, and a Crank Bros Multi 17 tool.

725 takes all, please PM with any questions.

Hartshorne/Huber is home base, happy to meet there.

Attachments

• IMG_20141130_184510.jpg
    IMG_20141130_184510.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

Karate Monkey

The bike weighs in at 29.5, according to the scale. Sorry about the long wait, the scale's battery was dead, and I needed to get another one.

Karate Monkey

Price drop.

Will include a Sigma 1909 triple wireless computer, well loved (it's missing one scroll button from a crash, but is still waterproof and functional, just need to scroll with a pointyish object). New batteries all around. I'll throw in a setup box for Sigma computers, too, if you want it. Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

*edit*
I also have a factory rebuild kit for the fork

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom