2014/2015 Belleplain Rides

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
from Allen Jackson....

SOUTH JERSEY WHEELMEN’S MOUNTAIN BIKE SCHEDULE AT BELLEPLAIN STATE FOREST

MOUNTAIN BIKE SEASON IS UPON US ONCE AGAIN (FINALLY). RIDES START AT THE TRAIL HEAD BESIDE THE BALLFIELD PAVILION NEAR THE LAKE NUMMY PARKING AREA. ONCE REPAIR WORK BEGINS ON THE LAKE NUMMY DAM, A SPECIAL ENTRANCE FROM RT 550 WILL BE AVAILABLE WHILE THE ROAD IS CLOSED.

RIDES ARE ON SATURDAYS WITH A START TIME OF 10:00
EXCEPT THE NEW YEAR’S DAY RIDE

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

JANUARY
1 SPECIAL NEW YEAR’S DAY RIDE (11:00 A.M.)

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL
11 MEATBALL MANIA!!!!!!

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA.ORG
might run into you on nov 22, or may head up to wharton that day and ride BP sun on the way home

Cool. If you need more info on the SJW BSF rides, email Allen, aljaxn AT aol com. Al coordinates these rides. (I'm just the fellow from down the road, close to Wharton, that helps out. :) )

teabagger11

also just curious, belleplain doesn't seem to get used much in the summer any particular reasons? i mean other than bugs humidity or squishy trails if theres too much rain

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA.ORG
also just curious, belleplain doesn't seem to get used much in the summer any particular reasons? i mean other than bugs humidity or squishy trails if theres too much rain

Other than the bugs?! :D
I rode the BSF mtb trail for the first time since last winter and it was fun.
A lot of leaves on the trail, but I'm guessing that the trail crew will be blowing the trails clear during November.

teabagger11

rode belleplain today, conditions were awesome, been riding the SS there mostly, but today had the fattie and felt like i just tore it up!!

teabagger11

rode Belleplain yesterday and again, excellent shape, just the usual wet spots on East creek trail, which are easily avoided

moray42

Merman
Fun ride today. Thanks again to the Wheelmen. As an afterthought i wish i had gotten that log ride on video, especially since the next 4 attempts at a repeat didn't work out.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions