2013 Yamaha SX210 BOAT

THATmanMANNY

3 seasons with this twin engine Yami - nothing but DIY oil and spark plug changes with the proven and reliable engines - $150 + tank of gas a year.

Once I give it some TLC I might have seller’s remorse because I’ve been meaning to put time into it but life happens.

It’s parking spot left today.
3E92EEFA-4AB3-4F24-BCBF-117D31094327.jpeg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
3 seasons with this twin engine Yami - nothing but DIY oil and spark plug changes with the proven and reliable engines - $150 + tank of gas a year.

Once I give it some TLC I might have seller’s remorse because I’ve been meaning to put time into it but life happens.

It’s parking spot left today.
View attachment 208984
Hard to tell from picture…are they using a trolling motor or something to drive the dock away? That’s kinda of awesome. I want one for fishing now lol.

THATmanMANNY

@Soundguy yes! I paddled this thing with our daughter home from the ramp down the canal. When he said he was going to do that. I was like GENIUS! People that grew on on the water know the way.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Soundguy yes! I paddled this thing with our daughter home from the ramp down the canal. When he said he was going to do that. I was like GENIUS! People that grew on on the water know the way.
I’m over here like “damn imagine the shenanigans I could get into with a motorized dock….” Completely ignoring the fact I have an actual 20’ boat 🤣 I guess N+1 goes for floating aquatic devices as well…

Last edited:

mtn

I agree. If I see something for sale for 15k obo, I'm offering 12k. Then maybe settle for 13.5 k

Anyone offering over 15k is a scammer.
That’s false.
Happens a LOT on fb. I’ve been screwed twice over it. I’m the first person to message, but then some other person offers $1k over asking and they get it. Obviously only happens if stuff is listed 50-100% below ACV.

THATmanMANNY

Or you take a 25’ dock and install power recliners and 200hp (Tritoon). I actually haven’t measured it yet ha but I think 25’ is inside the railings. I’ll miss some things about a V hull and the swim deck but we can’t leave my 94yo grandma behind when family visits. RESPECT
007BC147-318C-4448-BD85-BF3457C4E40F.jpeg

THATmanMANNY

She is on her way to the Ozarks with the Byrde Family.
I used pop yachts broker. The experience was underwhelming but I was happy financially. The local broker suggested I address some big ticket items and I just didn’t have time. I decided to go to pop yachts because they are nationwide etc. I did nothing to the boat and sold it.
Happy and safe 4th! 🍻

Top Bottom