2013 Yamaha SX210 BOAT

THATmanMANNY

Get your boat money together. This is a screaming offer. Pass it on. It's on FB marketplace too with zip 08844. 1,000 clicks and 20+ saves. It's getting hot. X posted.

$15k OBO. I've already got a couple $15k offers already so expecting to sell to highest offer. Money talks. Valued at $28k if mint shape which is outrageous still if you could eat off it. We would absolutely run it another season and days of smiles but we are looking to close quick on something else.

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/boa/d/lanoka-harbor-2013-yamaha-sx210/7596317703.html

1678128055005.jpeg

So, you’re saying OBO stands for something other than Or Best Offer? Perhaps you mean Best offer over $15k?

Yes? But I’ve never seen anyone ever write best offer over X. That’s spot on but guess what you will still get low balls.

OBO I interpret as hey low ball me even if I ask you not to and do you know how many of that I’ve received already? I feel like I’m giving this thing away.

Reactions: w_b
Yes? But I’ve never seen anyone ever write best offer over X. That’s spot on but guess what you will still get low balls.

OBO I interpret as hey low ball me even if I ask you not to and do you know how many of that I’ve received already? I feel like I’m giving this thing away.
Lots of cash burning in pockets. Just not my pockets.

If you have multiple full price offers, just tell 'em to come over with cash on XX/YY/ZZ at 4PM and highest bidder wins. "Tow it away today" sale.
GLWS.

EVERYONE just wants to pay $15k haha
I poked around and I contacted a reseller. He said I could net 22k all day after I address a couple things. I’m possibly going to roll with him.

F55E0AA7-F12A-4949-9428-9B1006E9BCBA.jpeg
1BE9A956-D957-4ADB-AB51-FC78C683F9C6.jpeg

You may want to change your ad. To me, $15k OBO indicates you are asking $15k but would entertain lower offers; however, I think you really mean you want the best offer that is over $15k. Maybe update it so it says $22k OBO. GLWS

Thanks but point is moot. Get $9k offers either way lol
I clearly state MONEY TALKS. It is still March I guess but I’m sure I made up my mind to dress it up and sell it through a service

I agree you might need to rephrase. If it says 15k asking I’m checking out if you refuse asking. Maybe repost in a couple of weeks if you’re not in a hurry and raise your asking price and see what happens.

I’m up to 17.5 but Anyways I’m gonna prep it and get at least 5 more stacks with the reseller when it’s prime time 🌞 🚤
I’ll leave my CL up.

Thanks but point is moot. Get $9k offers either way lol
I clearly state MONEY TALKS. It is still March I guess but I’m sure I made up my mind to dress it up and sell it through a service
Right you will get low ball offers no matter what but no reasonable person is going to offer more than you are asking (in this case $15k). So not sure moot. GLWS

Further, I would have more trust in the person offering $17k in response to asking $22k than I would the person offering $17k when I was asking only $15k.

1. I have sold a ton of stuff online, including vehicles
2. I promise this is my last comment.

It’s almost like you want to make the already awful selling experience more awful.

I think I might have gone to a garage sale at your place a few years back, was this you?

Right you will get low ball offers no matter what but no reasonable person is going to offer more than you are asking (in this case $15k). So not sure moot. GLWS
I agree. If I see something for sale for 15k obo, I'm offering 12k. Then maybe settle for 13.5 k

Anyone offering over 15k is a scammer.

If he’s selling for well below market value then why wouldn’t people offer more than asking? Obviously only if they knew he’s gotten over his $15K asking.

I say no less than $25,325!

GLWTS

Last edited:
If he’s selling for well below market value then why wouldn’t people offer more than asking? Obviously only if they knew he’s gotten his $15K offer.

GLWTS
Cause $15k OR best offer. It's not a house. Every house is essentially one of a kind due to location. Every money pit, I mean boat is not. It's not listed on an auction site, where it goes to the highest bidder. It should sell to the highest offer.

Man, ya'll over analyzing this. Whoever analyzes again will NOT go on the new ship! haha
If there is a hot item that is priced very fair and I'm late to the party I usually offer more to get ahead even if the seller wasn't even asking for it. Ex, Scored our Echelon rower for $500. $200 more than asking. Seller got it for free so it didn't bother him at all.

Cause $15k OR best offer. It's not a house. Every house is essentially one of a kind due to location. Every money pit, I mean boat is not. It's not listed on an auction site, where it goes to the highest bidder. It should sell to the highest offer.
Sounds like someone’s jealous. Amiright @THATmanMANNY

😆 J/k

Back
Top Bottom