2013 Jamis Dragon Sport 20th Anniversary 17" - 29er - SS

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Jamis Dragon Sport 20th Anniversary 17" 29 - SingleSpeed - $599.99

2013, slightly used. Seriously, bike has no more than 6 trail rides, other than that just used to tool around the block with the little ones.
It has a couple of scratches from the car rack :mad: but other than that, frame is in great shape

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

Frame: Reynolds 853 Steel
Fork Brand & Model: Rock Shox Tora (w lock out) - 100mm travel?
Rims: WTB Laserdisc
Tires: Maxxis Ignitor 2.1x29 (will include TWO NEW 29 x 2.2 Ikon EXC tires)
Brakeset: Hayes 9 Hydro
Crankset: Truvativ Fire X
Pedals: NONE
Gearing: 33 x 20
Seatpost: ?
Saddle: WTB
Handlebar: Easton Monkey Lite SL
Handlebar Stem: Easton
Headset: FSA

* Lady in the back, car, and Tree NOT INCLUDED!

PM if you are interested!

this is it....for now....

Last edited:
Yo man - How long a stem do you run on it? Looks long in the pic. Does the bike fit you? Also is it similar in size to your old yellow Marin SS (which I still have btw)? I think I'm an inch or two shorter than you but have a similar torso.

Have no idea Justin...I 'sink' is 120 ...feel free to come by and look at it...U still in Westwood? are u still riding?!?!
I can check if i have a shorter stem on my old parts bin

Hey man - Yep still in Westwood. Still in my old hood Waldwick? I can swing by this weekend to test drive it. No need to sift through the parts bin.

i have the 09 dragon one which is essentially the same thing, love this bike. 33 front ring with 18t rear is the ticket!

@elzoller Thanks for meeting up this morning. I figure I will play with the fit (the bike may be a bit too small) and some wider bars. If it doesn't work out @Flow You still have dibs, if you are still interested. Of course, same price.

Back
Top Bottom