2012 Scott Spark 20 Size Large

BLH2

Shop: Eurocycle
Shop Keep
I have a used but in great condition Scott Spark 20 size large. Wheels are 26", yes 26 very rare!

The 2012 Scott Spark 20 is a full suspension bike designed for cross-country riding. It has 26-inch wheels, a carbon fiber frame, 120 mm of travel, and enthusiast-level components.
The groupset on the Scott Spark 20 is Shimano XT. These are enthusiast-level components. Enthusiast-level components are for those that consider mountain biking to be an addicting hobby. They'll be on the bike a few times per week, but don't regularly compete against other riders.

XT is Shimano's most-advanced enthusiast-level groupset. It has nearly all the same design features and offers the same performance as the more advanced XTR groupset, with just a slightly higher weight. If you're not racing, and seconds don't matter, you won't need to buy anything better.

Blue book value is noted to be $1684-$2000.

Asking $1400
Bike has a few recent upgrades such as a new BB, new shimano XT Shadow rear Der, new XT cassette and chain, Hope Stem and Sunline Bars.

Bike is located in Wall Twp 08720

**Bonus** If I get a full price offer I will throw in a set of Hope Wheels and Hubs

Last edited:

BLH2

Shop Keep
Pics

Attachments

• IMG_3724.JPG
    IMG_3724.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 101
  • scott_221688_spark_12_z.jpg
    scott_221688_spark_12_z.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 90

BLH2

Shop Keep
Back up for sale Price Lowered. Grab now for the Spring Riding Season.

Bonus If I get a full price offer I will throw in a set of Hope Wheels and Hubs!

Top Bottom