2010 Specialized Allez Elite (58cm)

ymerej1881

In March I purchased a road bike with the hope of training to ride in a century. I agonized over the purchase, researched for hours, and finally decided to buy the best bike I could afford, and here it is!

Fast forward a few months...I have a new little baby, and despite only having 500 miles on the bike, I completed my first century this weekend on it. The bike was incredible! Completely silent, it shifted and rolled flawlessly on its Shimano 105 groupset.

So here's the deal- with a baby in the house my time is limited, and honestly, if I'm going to go ride it will be on my mountain bike. I'll include everything you see in the pictures except for the computer (which was only 10 bucks anyway...you're not missing out there). That means you get the top-of-the-line Allez, complete with Shimano clipless pedals and Sette shoes (size 46) and I lose a few hundred bucks. The original bike retails for $1550+ tax (1650ish) plus the cost of the pedals and shoes (around 150). So what was $1,800 bucks is yours for $1,100. It was tuned up right before my ride last week and is ready to go. You save a bunch of money, and I'll tell myself I was just renting it for the summer so I feel better about the loss!

If you have questions, shoot me a pm. Fair warning, listed on CL as well...it will go to whomever has the $$ first.

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

ymerej1881

Just wanted to mention that I can be a little flexible with the price on this, I just can't go too low on it (how many diapers a day can one kid go through??) PM me with reasonable offers.

Top Bottom