2010 MTBNJ.com/JORBA Potluck Picnic

rayder

nachoooooo

that would be cool if I had more time to get it together and if others were wearing costumes, otherwise I only wear that when I enter the ring. and it would compromise nacho's true identity. looking forward to the picnic

Tanker

Oh Noooo

Folks, my apologies but my company has different plans for me tomorrow. I will be 5k miles away from NJ unfortunately.

So no burgers and buns from me sadly.

Have fun!

Alex

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We'll take care of hot dogs, buns, sauerkraut and mustard, for the kids of course. ;-)

ellenserruto

No leaf blower sry! I'm spliting my time between two football games in Sayerville & a Baseball game in Union. Tryin for mother of the year. . I'm with ya in spirit however

dnap

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will not be able to make it tomorrow... I didn't volunteer to bring anything specific, so you won't be missing out on any anticipated goodies :)

JV3

my friends decided to ride lewis morris tomorrow instead of chimney rock at the last minute (since we rode ringwood earlier today) so i might join you guys since i'm in the area. not sure what i can bring, i have a 1.75 liter jim beam bourbon if alcohol is permitted :D

Top Bottom