2010 MTBNJ.com/JORBA Potluck Picnic

I'll be there. Likely with an 11 and 8 year old too. Bring your kids. Then I won't have to entertain mine. :D

Mare, what do you think of a kids' race??

We are trying not to turn things into a race. Bring kids, bring bikes, but we aren't going to formally organize any races. Besides, won't your kids be too busy with weapons? :)

It is my wife's B-Day, and chances are pretty good that I will not be able to make this, or if I do, it will be brief. Either way, I will get my pork pulled.

It is my wife's B-Day, and chances are pretty good that I will not be able to make this, or if I do, it will be brief. Either way, I will get my pork pulled.

this is the definition of a win win situation.

I am just updating the thread. So far, this is what we have covered:

mare: plates, utensils, cups, trash bags, and something else yet TBD
mattybfat & Patty: salad or side dish
skiphreaknj: snack or chips and dip
gtluke: soda by the trunkload
kimrey: dessert
pooriggy: chocolate chip cookies
eileen: chips and salsa
martin: cookies and brownies
njmonmouthbiker123: brownies
case: grill, utensils, and case of water

Last edited:
I will be there with wife and 2 kids in tow.

• Burgers are my specialty (only cooking specialty :D )
  • Buns too (the bread ones you pervs :hmmm: )

Willing to grill said burgers in exchange for beginner rides where you explain how not to fall so often and go downhill really really fast (to catch up with the train of beginners who should be going really really slow but don't and I get lost :mad: )

Si?

Alex

Buns too (the bread ones you pervs :hmmm: )

Yup, you got us pegged.

Willing to grill said burgers in exchange for beginner rides where you explain how not to fall so often and go downhill really really fast (to catch up with the train of beginners who should be going really really slow but don't and I get lost :mad: )

I am sure you will find plenty of people here willing to help and share their advice. :)

With the list thus far anything needed or suggestions? Most likely will attend.

It looks like we can use some things that are outside of the dessert category. Pasta? Salad? Condiments?

Or you can go the non-food route and bring stuff to do like a volleyball and a net?? I always have a frisbee in my car, so frisbee lovers are set.

I am just updating the thread. So far, this is what we have covered:

mare: plates, utensils, cups, trash bags, and something else yet TBD
mattybfat & Patty: salad or side dish
skiphreaknj: snack or chips and dip
gtluke: soda by the trunkload
kimrey: dessert
pooriggy: chocolate chip cookies
eileen: chips and salsa
martin: cookies and brownies
njmonmouthbiker123: brownies
case: grill, utensils, and case of water

there is a grill there so i don't think we'll need that..

Back
Top Bottom