2010 H2H1 Wawayanda pics up!

gtluke

The Moped
http://notights.com/biking/2010-waywayanda/ is my permalink blog entry
or if you want to follow my blog with all my personal crap like car racing and shenanigans:
http://gtluke.com/biking/2010-waywayanda/
The notights link is just the biking excerpt of my blog, same thing site actually but my personal stuff is hidden.

Just the pics:
http://gtluke.smugmug.com/Biking/2010-Waywayanda-H2H-1

MTBNJ sponsored pictures:
http://gtluke.smugmug.com/Biking/2010-Waywayanda-H2H-1/MTBNJ/12049590_TBQjr

Post up your pics or your favorites, use the "share" button on the top right when viewing the gallery with your picture selected.
Share - Get a link - Embeddable links - Forums - BBCode Medium - Copy
I wish I could just leave off the right click protection but then nobody would buy their picture :)

highlights:

awesome luke! thanks for being out there...of course i have to look like an idiot in my pic lol

Ya luke, that was a hell of a day to sit in the sun with a camera. thanks for coming out.

That jump was fun!

855208610_woc3H-M.jpg

Great job once again man. Thanks for toughin it out in those conditions. It is really appreciated.

hey guys lots of fun yesterday, my first race. Iam looking to document my races took a s-load of pics prerace and the drive in but wondering if there are any other race photographers links from the race? I got the one listed above but remember 1 or 2 other photographers on the course. Do you know where these photos can be obtained? Thanks see you all upstate in a few.

dt3-Matt

The MTBNJ assasins have eliminated all other competition, there can be only one!
haha j/k I don't know, but I'm the official MTBNJ photographer so you should just buy mine :)

The MTBNJ assasins have eliminated all other competition, there can be only one!
haha j/k I don't know, but I'm the official MTBNJ photographer so you should just buy mine :)

All those other dudes are just hacks with cameras :D

They have Canon cameras, Mac computers, and Subaru's!
haha j/k I like everyone. Ryan G actually lives a few blocks from me and I've ridden with him and we hang out at the bike events and trail builds.
Funny that I think Ryan actually does have a Canon, Mac, and Subaru now.

haha j/k I like everyone. Ryan G actually lives a few blocks from me and I've ridden with him and we hang out at the bike events and trail builds.

sterotypes are great, and most often pretty accurate and that is a good one, my buddy was up in the area on sunday at a soccer tournament. said all he saw was mountain bikes and suburu's.

My stereotype actually come from rally races. For whatever reason all the Subaru fanboys (grown up Honda ricers) had canon cameras. I'm not saying all Subaru people are grown up ricers, but if you have red hella horns in your grill you probably are :)
I'm at my friends house right now, he and the other guy here have subarus with red hella horns and they bob traded in civics for them :)
I'm probably going to end up with a Subaru wagon soon, you can't beat the awd wagon and all the other wagons from like 2003 are awful.

luke your right, i was in the market for a early model suburu wagon, they are great cars. Was recently laid off from my job, good cause have lots of time to tinker around with my bike and ride but no money for extra parts and gear. No job no real money and no new car. If i could afford it right now id buy one. You really cant go wrong with one, what i noticed is that they really hold there value. I was looking @ 2002-4 with 50k+ and were well over 10k. I was dumbfounded but its a testament to there quality i guess.

I have now seen some of the others. I must say, your pics MUCH better. :D

Thanks again for the great job you do documenting the races.

Wow, I better start coming by here more often! And to confirm: Yes, I have a Subaru, mac, and a Canon. Formally trained in 2 out of the three.

Let's remember this all revolves over healthy competition, just like Mountain Bike Racing!

Last edited:
Thanks Doc, it's good to know my hard work is appreciated too!! =P Try to remember this is a public forum...you never know what "hacks" are reading your posts.

hahaha...Joking dude. :D Someone, (can't remember who) called Luke a hack and I was Just playin' off that.

I purchased your photos too. Thank you for your hard work, they look great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom