2010 Formula 1 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Sorry Mr. Vettel, but...

...it was all you buddy. You put it to the pooch and took the win away from your team mate and a 1-2 finish for your team. I don't care about what you say or what spin Red Bull puts on it; you f'd up, son.

There, I feel better. It was a good race, though, eh?

mwlikesbikes

That was a pretty surprising move by Vettel. #1 rule in racing: Don't take out your F#@KING teamate!!!

I almost pissed myself when the McLarens almost did the same thing.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Schumi...

It pains me to say this, but I'm moving to the "coming out of retirement was a mistake" side of the line. Sigh...

mwlikesbikes

Getting passed by both Force India cars can't be good for his ego. He was doing a hell of alot of swerving on the runup to the last chicane too.

Other than that I thought Canada was pretty entertaining.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Guess the bike and win a trip to the next race....or just bragging rights here :rolleyes:

Alonso thinking he can use it this weekend at the British GP :popcorn:

0L58PBWP--410x550.jpg

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Damn...'missed a good season!

Well, I guess it is time to conclude the ever stale 2010 F1 thread. Work hosed me so bad since June that not only do I barely ride, but my F1 season shrunk to reading about it on my blackberry every week; 'think I watched 1 race since June. :cry:

Anyway, I knew that young Mr. Vettel would grab a championship soon, so there ya' go. Congrats to him and Red Bull. And to Mark, Fernando, and Lewis for a very tight championship (only 16 points covering the spread!).

And Mikey, sorry man, ya' should've stayed home and just played with all your money. Bummer.

'Til next season!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
well, i guess next year i can contribute to this thread (or the 2011 thread for that matter) since a Mexican will be participating:popcorn:
Sauber Motorsport hired the current GP2 runner up, Sergio Pérez. And the world's richest man, Carlitos Slim and his monopoly of a phone company, TELMEX, will sponsor the team.

mwlikesbikes

Turned out to be a pretty competitive season. While Vettel still needs some maturing I think he earned this title. Team orders never came into effect thankfully because if they had them in Brazil and Seb let Webber through Alonso would be champ now. I'm happy with the way things turned out. I feel bad for Webber though, this was his last chance for a championship methinks.

I wonder if Shumi is thiking of retiring again after he almost had his head taken off by The Force India car?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
not those good pics....but season hasn't started yet.....;)

4048440.jpg

SAUBER C30 FERRARI

1st Mexican in F1 in 30 years!
cool%20chicken%20dance.gif

His new car was presented yesterday...watch out Vettel! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom