2009 Northeast Race calendar

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
I've thrown together a google calendar with all the local and regional (and some national) XC races and events, for you racers planning out your season already. Check it out:

2009 Northeast Race Calendar

Pretty much multiple choices every single weekend all season long, and that's without the MASS schedule which won't be released until Feb... wow.

xc62701

I've thrown together a google calendar with all the local and regional (and some national) XC races and events, for you racers planning out your season already. Check it out:

Pretty much multiple choices every single weekend all season long, and that's without the MASS schedule which won't be released until Feb... wow.

Is that the official new date for Windham?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Wow, I did the same thing yesterday.

Williams Lake is listed as the 14th on bikereg. Is it changed?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Thanks Jamie, that's gonna come in handy!! Looks like I'll be able to hit the Chainstretcher because it doesn't overlap with the 'cross season. That calender also makes me feel very tired all the sudden:drooling:

-Jim.

jbogner

JORBA.ORG
Wow, I did the same thing yesterday.

Williams Lake is listed as the 14th on bikereg. Is it changed?

I had to double-check to make sure I wasn't going crazy, but apparently they changed the Williams Lake date. It still has the original date of the 28th up on their blog. It's too bad they changed it to conflict with the WMBA FTF instead. I might have to hit the race in the morning and the festival on the way back.

And Ryan, that new date for Windham is as official as the Pro XC Tour press release on the USA Cycling website! ;)

Last edited:

CrossAddict

Butter

Love it. I did one for myself, but not as extensive. Nice work.

-RF

jbogner

JORBA.ORG
Added the just-announced MASS races. Wow. There are still plenty of races to be announced (Catskills series, etc), and there's already about 70 local/regional races on the calendar from March-Oct...

jbogner

JORBA.ORG
The 2009 Michaux Endurance Series dates are announced but aren't on Bike Reg yet:
Maximus, May 3
Dark Hollow, July 19
Teaberry, Sep. 13

Done. Thanks for the dates.

Otther ways of accessing the calendar:

XML

iCal

I'm on a Mac, and it's a piece of cake to subscribe to the google calendar via iCal...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Thanks Jamie!

Over the weekend I finished my pocket calender. And thanks to Jamie I can add to it. As of today I have 24 Mountain bike races slated ... game on.

RC

Ian F

The preliminary MASS schedule was posted yesterday (2/2) on their forum:

http://masuperseries.com/cgi-bin/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26

...that's a lotta races... who said mtn bike racing is dead? :)

I was kinda hoping they would do an "old-school" DH/XC weekend at Bear Creek... reminiscent of the races held there in the early 90's when it was called Doe Mtn. DH race on Saturday w/ the XC race on Sunday. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom