2009 Gary Fisher X-Caliber 29er For Sale

Gnarles

If everyone else falls through feel free to contact me, I have two friends who are just starting out and talk them about this deal. They both were interested.

Rusty

Sold! to extremedave....sorry to the other 5 of you that showed interest.

Dave beat out Manny by mere minutes, for the record...

Thanks for the support here guys. Was harder to let her go than I thought...was sorta like driving your dog to the vet for the last time.

THATmanMANNY

29ers are dead to me!

Moral of the story. Act first, think later. Well extremedave, if it doesn't work out for you shout me a holler! dibs!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rusty, thanks and don't worry, I'll take good care of her. After the medical testing center is done...

Manny, when I saw the for sale ad I was standing in front of the 'puter thinking, do it, don't do it, shit...HURRY! Sorry. I'll keep you in mind...Rusty says you were next, correct? Only fair.

Norm...bite me. :D

Edit: BTW, you guys got some bad ass stray cats down there. Giving the dogs a quick walk around the parking lot, we nearly tripped over a grey tabby who was holding it's ground 'till the last minute (must be from Florida). Then another yellow one was fifty feet away, just lookin' at us, daring the dogs to have a go. For reference, Yukon is 90lbs and Angie is 125. They must drag newborns from cribs around those parts!

Last edited:
Top Bottom