2008 Paydirt Update

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
With the second half of the season under way, I am pleased to announce that more than 2800 hours of paydirt have been performed and reported. 70 mountain bikers have volunteered more than ten hours each. The current list (please allow one month for updating) is found here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-YNIdMo4IhhvJMthexJKfg

:) - Thanks to all the volunteers involved!

If trail mantaining and building is of interest to you, check out the IMBA Trail Care Crew Seminars coming to NJ in October:

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?lmsg_start=0&t=934#2134

BiknBen

I was a bit skeptical that hours were going to get reported properly. I enjoy not having to get papers signed and mailed in to get the PayDirt points. I'm glad to see the system working.

Those are some impressive numbers. :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You spelled my last name wrong! Oh the injustice!

Those are some crazy hours indeed.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Great work, e!

IMBAers coming to Ringwood? Yippee!
But why Sterling Forest? Possible MTB trailage? :hmmm:

RNG1

Ellen, I understand that it could be a month out but I noticed that I am not even on the list and I am pretty sure that the weekday that I did with art was over a month ago. I can possibly come up with the date if that helps...let me know if I can do something to help straighten it out. Thanks.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ellen, I understand that it could be a month out but I noticed that I am not even on the list and I am pretty sure that the weekday that I did with art was over a month ago. I can possibly come up with the date if that helps...let me know if I can do something to help straighten it out. Thanks.

I have you marked down for 3 1/2 hours on my sign in sheet. Our last few sessions have not been added in to the master document yet. Also, my apologies for the delay, but I usually add the ad hoc weekday sessions on with the next formal weekend paperwork. Just trying to use less paper and save one more tree. :eek:

If anyome is looking for 10 hour race points, it is a good idea to check your hours on the jorba site. Paydirt is all volunteer, from you to us, and keep that in mind. If you notice any problems, please email paydirt@jorba.org , and if you know the maintainers email, copy him. Make sure to include where you worked and what days. Thanks.

Last edited:

RNG1

Mine is easy to track as it was only 2 days so far, the afternoon with art and the recent JH so that makes sense if the JH hasn't been posted. THanks, see you sunday (we all hope)

Top Bottom