2008 Medium Titus Motolite in awesome condition

jon kane

Hey guys, up for sale is a 2008 medium titus motolite. I bought this bike impulsively last year after feeling i had the skills and bank account to buy a full suspension and now i need money for school.If it doesnt sell on here within 2 weeks, i am going to flip the stem and ride it till it breaks. My hopes are to sell this and put back together my jamis durango which is the bike that helped me fall in love with the simple joy of riding trails. Its a shame to see that bike with no shock in the back of my garage and although maybe not as comfortable as the titus is, it is very important to me.

The size will fit riders from 5 8 to 5 11 depending on arms/torso/a lot of things. As you will see, it is in outstanding condition and has been ridden once since those pictures were taken. The spec list is as follows:
Fox Float Xtt (130mm) Fork
Crossmax SLR wheels (tubeless using Stans)
Fox RP23 shock in 5in setting (can be switched to 4in)
SRAM XO Shifters
SRAM XO rear Derailleur
XT Rear Cassette
SRAM PC-991 Chain
XTR Front Derailleru
XTR Cranks (175)
Marta Disk Brakes
Thomson Elite Seatpost
Easton Stem
Easton Bars
Spare Derailleur Hanger
Carbon Rocker
Size M

I bought the bike for 2400 $ and i believe a reasonable price is around 1550 or 1600. The pictures show a great deal. Have any questions please ask!

Attachments

• IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 157

handyman

what size shock does your jamis need as i have a fox rp23 6.5 x1.5 in great con and it has been Pushed and has needle bearings $95

mwlikesbikes

Gave you tried ebay yet?

I have this same bike in TI and love it! If I didn't have that I'd seriously consider this.

jon kane

titus

yeah im probably going to give it one more week on here then head over to ebay. trying to keep it local but well see.

Top Bottom