2008 JORBA Trail Maint.

Frank

Sasquatch
Here are the dates for trail maintenance at our parks. Please try to attend and give some love back to the parks that give us so much.

2-23 Jungle Habitat(JH)
3-2 6 Mile
3-15 Mon. Co.(Holmdel), JH, Mercer
3-29 Ringwood, Allamuchy, and Wildcat
3-30 Allaire, Washington Valley Park (WVP)
4-12 Mon. Co. (Huber)
4-13 WVP
4-19 JH
4-20 6 Mile
4-26 Mon. Co.(Tatum), Ringwood, Mercer, Allamuchy
4-27 Allaire
5-4 Mon. Co. (Huber)
5-17 JH, Mercer
5-18 Allaire, Sourland
5-31 Allamuchy
6-7 Allaire, Mon. Co.(Turkey Swamp), WVP
6-21 Mercer
6-22 Allaire
6-28 Allamuchy
7-19 Mercer
7-20 Allaire
7-26 Allamuchy
8-16 Allamuchy
8-17 Allaire
8-23 Mercer
9-20 Mercer, Allamuchy
9-21 Allaire
10-18 Mercer
10-19 Allaire
10-25 Allamuchy
11-15 Mercer
11-16 Allaire
12-20 Mercer

more to come..:)

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool Frank.

more to come..:)

You mean like...

6/7 for National Trails Day

or

all sessions start at 8am and meet at the Hospital Rd. parking lot. So come out and have some fun working side-by-side with other trail users. It's always fun, and you never know, you might meet some new friends and riding partners. Very Happy

Frank

Sasquatch
Cool Frank.

You mean like...

6/7 for National Trails Day

or

all sessions start at 8am and meet at the Hospital Rd. parking lot. So come out and have some fun working side-by-side with other trail users. It's always fun, and you never know, you might meet some new friends and riding partners. Very Happy

That ONLY applies to Allaire....this thread will be just like last years where I will add ALL TM dates from ALL parks as I get them.:)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah, ok.

How about this - you add them on as new posts and I'll try to keep the calendar updated...?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
so is there a sign up sheet that we need to sign in blood or do we just show up.
also who brings coffee ?

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
This year we will be offering some new and exciting incentives if you choose to sign in when you show for trail maintenance. More to follow once it is all approved, but I can say it involves rewarding volunteers with a lot more than just good karma. Not that good karma is a bad thing :D

As for the coffee, it is usually one of the regulars who ponies up, but feel free to shoot an email to whoever is doing the maintenance to ask.

N

NMBPmike

sign in

Show up applies for State parks, and if you havent filled out an application am sure frank will have them Handy.
for monmouth county you have to call ahead and you have to attend one of the training classes. first class is March 1,2008 call Karen the coordinator of volunteers at 732-842-2000 ext 283.

thanks
Mike

F

FallGirl1430

Thank's Brew, will there be any Sourland's dates?

Fallgirl ...

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
Show up applies for State parks, and if you havent filled out an application am sure frank will have them Handy.
for monmouth county you have to call ahead and you have to attend one of the training classes. first class is March 1,2008 call Karen the coordinator of volunteers at 732-842-2000 ext 283.

thanks
Mike

I plan to attend that class with a friend so we can help out, so just to clarify, I have to call and say that I will be going? Can't just show up to that one?

Thanks

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I plan to attend that class with a friend so we can help out, so just to clarify, I have to call and say that I will be going? Can't just show up to that one?

Thanks

Safest to give the coordinator a call, she is a sweetheart.

Top Bottom