September 7--Ringwood--RVCC
September 21--Jungle Habitat--Town Cycle
October 5--Blue Mountain--WMBA

WMBA will be putting on a kinder / gentler chain stretcher this year.:D

Tally Ho
Chris

J

jimex7

do you have to belong to nay clubs to race at these races i did lewis morris last year i want to do more. Is there anything I can join t get discount on entry fees??

wmbarace

just come out and get your race on. there will be discounts for signing up online at the prereg sites such as bikereg.

chris

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Campmor H2H race Series points:

Racers get points for top tweny places in each class at each race. The best 7 of 8 races will make your total for the series. If you come out for 10 hours of trail maintenance during the season, you will get a bonus paydirt 5th place points.

After the schedule is finalized, you will be able to get more information online as it gets posted. You can check out 2007 rules and points at Campmor.com

J

jimex7

Do you have to be affiliated with anyone? Or do you have to join a club to start collecting points?

xc62701

Nope- You just sign up, pay your entry fee and race. Once you finish you get a certain number of points and you're automatically entered into the overall standings. Do more races and get more points. Do some trail maintenance and get even more points. The most points wins!

onetracker

2008 schedule looks cool; back to 8 races is a small bummer. It is cool how the venue order has been mixed up a bit. However, it is a bit odd that Ringwood is not the final this year. I heard a rumor that some of the races could be worth double points. Any insights?

J

jimex7

Are these races all single track how many laps, miles, ect..

Which races are the harder terrain?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I like Tymor being closer to the beginning of the season, I love that course!! My favorite of this season!! I want to try to win that next year...And I also Boo chain stretcher being easier, there's enough dirt crits in the schedule already, there needs to be something hard, otherwise we'd all just race road...:hmmm:

ArmyOfNone

I still thing the chain stretcher will pack some bite. Im sure nothing to worry about. I sure could appreciate a course that when your done it doesnt feel like chuck norris kicked you in the face.

wmbarace

not to worry. the chain stretcher will not be a "crit" race. Our course ran a bit long. we had some sports out 3 hours and some experts out 4 hours. we will still put on a techy mtbr's race. we are just going to try and reel in the times a little bit.....:getsome:

chris
wmbarace@yahoo.com

Hope to see ya'll next year !

Top Bottom