2008 Blue Mountain Chain Stretcher pics are up!

gtluke

The Moped
http://gtluke.smugmug.com/biking/622384

My apologies to beginner class. I arrived only a few minutes before beginner left and I tried to find my picture spot and got lost. Then I was having a problem with "smoke" in my pictures. It took me a while to figure it out but I was so hot from riding up the hill and so wet from the rain that my entire body was letting off a fog and it would appear in the flash pictures. haha.

Just be aware that some of the trailing end of sport class could have wound up in the beginning of expert, so check there as well for pictures and just let me know and i'll move the photo.

Enjoy!

gtluke

The Moped
yeah grandpa utah was sleeping through that section :D
nice seeing everyone out there.
and thanks to those who recognized that i was there and made jokes at me. after 8 hours in the lonely dark cold and wet forest i enjoyed any interaction i could get. haha :D

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
You should come shoot a cyclocross race!! There's about 4 times the number of people, the courses are super-short, and racers go around lots of times!!

-Jim.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jim, I have been telling one of my friends who does CX that I will come out and check out one of his races, when I go ill try to drag Nate and Luke with me. :D

gtluke

The Moped
hmm now thats an idea.
i don't know anything about cyclocross, when is the next local one?
do any photographers show up now?

DownhillR3

Thanks GTLuke for the pictures. I shouted "thanks" when you took one of me on the rock the first sport lap... couldn't chit chat the second time around, I was shot.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
and thanks to those who recognized that i was there and made jokes at me. after 8 hours in the lonely dark cold and wet forest i enjoyed any interaction i could get. haha :D

Glad to hear you didn't mind opposing political opinions. Cheers. ;)

Top Bottom