2007 Scott CR1 (54 cm), Sram Red, ksyrium wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayres6

SOLD AS OF 8/30/2011
A nice little ride up for sale. My wife has been riding this while we were sorting out a warrenty issue on another bike. here's the breakdown:
frame/fork: 2007 Scott CR1 Team Frame (54 cm or medium)
groupo: Sram Red all around except bottom bracket. I think it's Sram Force
wheels: Mavic ksyrium (mismatch tires: mich. pro 3 race, Spec. Turbo pro (new)
saddle: Selle Italia Flight
bars: easton EA50 alloy (38cm)
stem: thomson (90mm)

the bars are set up narrow for my wife. If buyer desires wider bars, I have a few options including a deda bar (42 cm) and ritchey WCS stem (100mm) (not oversized. This is what came on the bike), or a ritchey OS WCS Alu bar (also 42 cm). the ritchey bar was used for a few months on another bike. it's in great shape, but has been wrapped and used. I have a few stems lying around and we can try and work out a solution.

bike is in great shape. A few small marks here and there as you'd expect on a used road bike, but it still looks awesome. inspections and test rides are welcome.

asking price: $1700.

pics below:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

jayres6

accepting offers

anyone interested? I'll accept offers.

If I can't sell it I may have to use the parts to build a rediculous 'cross bike...

jayres6

pics are there

pics are there...I can see them just fine...can anyone else see them? (or not see them?).

as for weight, I'm not sure, but it's freakin light. The CR1 used to be one of the lightest Carbon Frames around. It has been surpassed, but it's still a light bike.

I don't have a bike scale, but I can try and weigh it on my bathroom scale at home later tonight...

jayres6

let's try again

Ok, I'm trying to attach the pictures instead of embeding them in the add.

can anyone see these?

Attachments

• cr1.jpg
    cr1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 18
  • cr1_2.jpg
    cr1_2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15

jayres6

using pictures in albums

hmmm...the first pictures (in the original add), were taken from my album on this site. I just checked the album and it was set to "private". I just made it public. I'm not sure that will make a difference or not....

now I think anyone should see the original pictures as well as the ones I just attached above...

yes/no?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
thats a sweet deal. its my size but I can't pull the trigger this year. you should be able to get asking price on egay.

jayres6

ugh...ebay sticks it to you...

I'm trying to avoid ebay as long as I can. ebay + paypal will take about $200 from the sale....I'd like to avoid that. Plus, it's so much nicer to not have to ship it anywhere....

but ebay is comming soon, as I'm having a hard time selling locally. I'm not desperate to sell, but I'd like to move it. If I go ebay I may part it out. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom