2007 Rocky Mountain RMX Canuck Edition Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

betta285

2007 Rocky Mountain RMX Canuck Edition Large $1200- Needs to Go!

This bike is incredibly capable and overly forgiving. It absolutely devours anything put in front of it and is remarkably stable in the air. It certainly won’t win any weight contests, but its reliability and durability more than compensate. It regularly makes a mockery of every trail at Diablo and has its share of scratches, but everything is cosmetic and the paint is still in great shape. The only notable dents are the indentations in the top tube from impact with the fork bumpers and do not affect the reliability of the frame. All components work flawlessly and have been regularly serviced and maintained. I deeply love this bike and hate to part with it, but will be relocating to an area that is not conducive to DH riding. The bike is located in Beachwood, NJ. Asking $1200

Frame: 2007 Rocky Mountain Canuck Frameset Large
Fork: Marzzochi 888
Headset: Chris King
Stem: Marzzochi Direct Mount
Bar: Race Face Atlas
Shifter: XTR
Deraileur: Saint
Cassette: XT
Chain: PC 991
Brakes: Front: Hope
Rear: Saint
Grips: ODI Troy Lee Lock On
Shock: Fox DHX 5.0
Cranks: Saint
Pedals: Shimano SPD 520
Wheels: MTX rims laced into DT Swiss hubs
Tires: Maxis Minion DH Tubeless via Stans Tubeless Kit
Seatpost: Thompson Elite
Seatclamp: Hope
Seat: Titec

100_0033.jpg

Last edited:

betta285

I figure since it's now (un)officially spring, this deserves another bump. $1800 for an epic dh sled.

Jim

mattg

BUMP BUMP... I have ridden this bike and its sick. The bike is so easy to moto whip its nuts... This bike thrashes diablo and any other park around. This bike is so dialed in all you have to do is point and shoot and let the bike do all the work...

betta285

Most of the components are 2008 model year. Exceptions being the front Hope brake which is 2009 and the Atlas bar which is 2011. However, both the shock and fork are butter and leak free, both brakes are solid, and shifting is crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom