2007 CR-V EX 4WD 69k Miles

ellbiddy

I'm getting a new car and don't really have room for a second. This is beige:

photo.jpg%20border=

VERY similar to the one above, except it has a roof rack + bike rack, I'll try and get photos of mine asap.

This car is in great shape (and going it for maintenance at the dealer this week, oil change/tire rotation), and has been well taken care. The only hiccup I've ever had was a busted rear windshield many miles ago, but it was repaired and I've had no problems since (about 20k miles later). I have this listed in a few spots, but for mtbnj folk, I'll leave the rear bike carrier on (Thule T2) as well as the single roof carrier (the car obviously has the optional roof rack bars). I added a trailer hitch to this, the car also has the mutli-mp3 cd changer and a couple of other accessories inside (rubber cargo mat to keep stuff in the trunk clean). I'll also toss in my GPS as the new car has one built in.

Also, I'll toss in a Thule Ski Box http://www.amazon.com/Thule-Ascent-1100-Cargo-Box/dp/B002ZSDFXE as I'm too paranoid to strap anything to the new car just yet

I'm looking for 18.5k which is KBB for the car + options, but with all the extra crap I'm tossing in, this should be a great deal for someone. Help me help you!

martin

those hondas hold value very well.... nearly 70,000 miles and still in teh 18s. i'm impressed

ellbiddy

Yeah, it's a tank of a car. Just keeps going, I was debating keeping it with the new car as the "bike car," but I can't justify the cost of having 2.

Top Bottom