2005 - Sunday, June 5th: Mahlon or Ringwood?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Let's say 9 or 10 am start maybe later if everyone wants. Who's up for riding?

C

CD1134

My bike is in the shop (again) - I think it's just about time for a new ride. Seems like every time I hit the trails something breaks. This time it could be a derailer (shout out to Ant!). If I have it back by Sun. I'll try to ride with y'all.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
CD1134 said:
My bike is in the shop (again) - I think it's just about time for a new ride. Seems like every time I hit the trails something breaks. This time it could be a derailer (shout out to Ant!). If I have it back by Sun. I'll try to ride with y'all.

Oh man, that's rough! I have a second bike that I just gotta put some new brakes on. I really need to get that one running for these kinda situations.

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
carl said:
I might be able to go to ringwood on sunday. I need to find out, this house stuff is driving me crazy. If I go I can host the ride also I know those trails really well I can put to gether a nice ride anywhere from 8 - 15 miles depending on the group.
Do it up!!! Don't let that house stuff get the best of you. :)

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
derailers = gay. Stupid pieces o crap. :evil:

Does this mean that you are feeling good enough to ride on Sunday.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
It's gonna be Ringwood. I'm meeting up with Carl at 9am on the Eastbound side of route 10 just before route 287 in the Chinese Buffet parking lot. If you're down, be there and look for my blue dodge dakota or Carl, F150.

-jay

Top Bottom