2 night

Shaggz

A strong 7
My reliable riding buddies both bailed on me :rolleyes:. If anyone is going out fro a post-work ride, please PM me. Anywhere between Wayne and Sparta will work...

SpartaBard

My reliable riding buddies both bailed on me :rolleyes:. If anyone is going out fro a post-work ride, please PM me. Anywhere between Wayne and Sparta will work...

And it is not like I want to be sick :puke:

Give us some credit at least :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
TBH, I'm glad you guys bailed :D. I can't remember when I've had this much fun on 2 wheels. You will have to road trip next Wednesday.

Engignar

Steve - Killer ride last night, I had a blast. I have the helmet mount for one of your lights in my trunk, I'll get it back to you on Sat. Weekly RIDE !!:getsome:

Engignar

Ramapo - Soccer field up to the top of skyline and back down. Turned into quite an interesting ride when the bolt that secures the seatpost clamp to the saddle rails broke and I rode home seat and seatpost less.

Trails were in really good shape.

J-Dro

Ramapo - Soccer field up to the top of skyline and back down. Turned into quite an interesting ride when the bolt that secures the seatpost clamp to the saddle rails broke and I rode home seat and seatpost less.

Trails were in really good shape.

Nice. If you guys ride there next week, I'm in.

My friend once broke that same seatpost bolt at Chimney Rock. The sound that it made when it broke sounded like a gunshot. We were all ducking for cover.:rofl:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Dave, it was a blast. Your acrobatic skills on the bike never cease to amaze me :rofl:.

That was the first time I ever crossed the "bridge" over 287. As I was riding over the bridge, some guy in a whitish car with a MTB on the back beeped as he drove underneath, which was pretty cool as I always do that when I see MTB'ers crossing over 287.

The climb up c-ball was a bit rough, especially since there is no real warmup. I'm glad it was dark when we were coming down, as I would have walked most of it I was able to see how technical the terrain was :rolleyes:.

For those keeping score, it took me 13 mins to get there from my office. I got in the car at 7:53, and was home by 8:27.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
close enough to ride there again :D. that place was awesome!

yes, but I sense you dont want to ride with me :( been telling you about it for how looooooooooooooooooooong....

This ROADIE might be in...what day.....5.45ishhhhh?

Last edited:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Don't take it personally, I have commitment issues and am real slow in getting the message :eek:.

I take things very personally, like Jeff's comment about me being a Roadie :getsome: :rofl:

just kidding....

I hope i can make it next week....

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Tuesday might be better for me as I got some trial runs on Wed here at work and might not be able to leave on time....

now i just have to clear it with my kidz...;)

Top Bottom